Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
*****Canadian resident and citizen applicants only please********
*****Please apply or inquire via this job post only*****
We are looking for ASP.Net Core Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications for a vast number of diverse projects. Your responsibilities will include architecture, implementing, deploying, documenting and maintaining projects from start to finish. You will be required to design databases, implement and document REST APIs. Our primary technology stack includes C# (ASP.NET Cpre), MySQL, React(including HTML and CSS) and various AWS services.
You will be working alongside with a project manager, design team, backend developer and other developers who are working on other platforms. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, and creating quality products is essential.
- Build web servers using C# (ASP.NET Core) to support mobile app functions
- Build administrative web portals using React to support the management of each project
- Have a keen eye for design and attention to detail. You will be responsible for styling web pages to conform with design specifications from the design team.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Deployment and monitoring of projects on cloud services (AWS)
- Integrity – professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships
- Energy – displays enthusiasm, optimism, drive and passion while maintaining a high level of productivity and a balanced lifestyle
- Diversity – understands the importance of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and is respectful of individual differences
- Communication – effectively expresses ideas and conveys information in business writing, conversations and interactions with others
- Client Service Excellence – understands the importance of quality client service by being courteous, responding to client requests in a timely manner and monitoring satisfaction
- Teamwork & Relationship Development – works collaboratively with team members in order to achieve a common goal and develops, maintains and strengthens relationships with others, both inside and outside the Firm
- Accountability – takes responsibility for one’s own performance by setting clear goals and tracking progress against those goals; is highly organized and uses personal judgment and decision making
- Flexibility – effectively manages multiple assignments, adapts to changing priorities and is able to work independently or as part of a team
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE (KPI)
- Fulfilling deadlines
- Quality of product
- Overall development efficiency
Job Type / Category
- Monday – Friday
- 9 – 5
- Minimum 40 hours per week
- Reports directly to Project Manager of Software Development
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years work experience with C#.
- 5+ years ASP.Net Core Developer
- 5+ years work experience with MySQL or other Relational database
- 5+ years as a full-stack developer
- Proven working experience in designing database schemas is a must
- Working knowledge of the general web applications landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google, etc) is an asset
- Experience with Docker is an asset
- Able to learn and work with various other technologies including PHP, Angular and Vue
Vog App Developers is an all Canadian app development team. Recognized as one of Canada’s top 10 mobile app developers and 101 of the top 1000 companies worldwide, we focus on building custom mobile applications for local businesses, entrepreneurs or anybody looking to innovate. Our entrepreneurial team has had the privilege of working with a variety of Canadian clients, and continues to grow in size and reputation. “We build more than just apps, we build businesses.” Please view our webpage for more information!
WHY WORK AT VOG?
At Vog App Developers, teamwork is essential for the company to continue efficiently and effectively. We consider every individual to be unique and different from one another, which is why we drive and challenge staff members to innovate and share new ideas. You will have competitive benefits and compensation, flexible working accommodations, and the opportunity to work with a diverse and innovative team. Not only this, but we value your growth within the company and want to see you progress.
- Flexible work environment (work from home opportunities)
- Local team
- Competitive salary
- Team events
- Complimentary office food and beverage
- Training and mentorship
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time