Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
We are looking for a mobile developer responsible for the development and maintenance of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside with a project manager, design team, backend developer and other mobile app developers. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, while creating high-quality products is essential.
- Code, analyze, and provide functional testing for iOS applications.
- Develop for time-sensitive projects while considering business requirements.
- Communicate with a team of developers, designers, project/account managers.
- Maintain project, drafts, files, codes and scripts in an organized manner.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality, iOS specific code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, usability, and general reliability.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Punctual time reporting on assigned tasks via project management software.
- Perform other iOS development and/or software development services as needed.
Job Type / Category
- Full Time.
- Mon – Fri, 9 – 5, Minimum 40 hours per week.
- Reporting to Project Manager of Software Development.
- Start as soon as possible.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in iOS development, computer science, engineering, information systems, or a related subject would be considered an asset.
- Completed mobile application certification from a recognized private or public institution that focuses on iOS development would be considered an asset.
- Proven software development experience and iOS development skills are a must:
- 4+ yr hands-on experience developing mobile iOS apps that have been released.
- 4+ yr experience with mobile development languages such as Objective-C and Swift.
- 4+ yr experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- 4+ yr experience working with PM, design, dev and QA team with an understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Integrity – a professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships
- Energy – displays enthusiasm, optimism, drive, and passion while maintaining a high level of productivity and a balanced lifestyle
- Diversity – understands the importance of different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences and is respectful of individual differences
- Communication – effectively expresses ideas and conveys information in business writing, conversations and interactions with others.
- Client Service Excellence – understands the importance of quality client service by being courteous, responding to client requests in a timely manner and monitoring satisfaction
- Teamwork & Relationship Development – works collaboratively with team members in order to achieve a common goal and develops, maintains and strengthens relationships with others, both inside and outside the Firm
- Accountability – takes responsibility for one’s own performance by setting clear goals and tracking progress against those goals; is highly organized and uses personal judgment and decision making
- Flexibility – effectively manages multiple assignments, adapts to changing priorities and is able to work independently or as part of a team
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- Fulfilling deadlines
- Quality of product
- Overall development efficiency
Vog App Developers is an all Canadian app development team awarded for being one of Canada’s Top App Development firms according to Clutch.co. It focuses on providing quality mobile applications for local businesses, entrepreneurs or anybody looking to build innovative mobile applications.WHY WORK AT VOG?
At Vog App Developers, teamwork is essential for the company to continue efficiently and effectively. We consider every individual to be unique and different from one another, which is why we drive and challenge staff members to innovate and share new ideas. You will have competitive benefits and compensation, flexible working accommodations, and the opportunity to work with a diverse and innovative team. Not only this, but we value your growth within the company and want to see you progress.